* Title: 열여덟 스물아홉/Yoryodol, Sumurahop
* Also known as: Eighteen vs Twenty-nine / 18:29 / 18 vs. 29
* Genre: Drama, Comedy, Romance
* Episodes: 16
* Broadcast network: KBS2
* Broadcast period: 2005-Mar-07 to 2005-Apr-26
* Air time: Monday & Tuesday 21:55
(*)Yoon Hye-chan (Park Sun Young) is a twenty-nine-year-old who wants to divorce her husband, Kang Sang-young (Ryu Soo Young), a popular actor. After Hye Chan gets to an accident, her mind reverts to that of a silly, eighteen-year-old teenage girl, who is reliving her high school days.
In the past Hye-chan despised Kang Bong-man, a popular boy at her school, thinking he is shallow. But little did she know that Kang Bong-man would become an actor one day, change his name to Kang Sang-young and be her future husband. For Sang-young, seeing his wife revert to their high school days changes him, and he strives to mend their shattered marriage. The only obstacle is Shin Ji-young, an actress, who has fallen in love with Sang-young.
Note: * Summary taken from wikipedia.